Increase construction job site productivity to stay on schedule and on budget. Track your work and jobsite data from the field with Trimble WorksOS, created for site supervisors and project managers to maximize jobsite efficiency. Explore our advanced construction technology and new cloud-based operating system delivering 3D productivity and real-time progress to plan, remotely, with critical project information straight from the machine. Never question the status of your construction jobsite progress and get a complete view of your progress to plan data to improve construction operations with our site management tools.
See Jobsite Data in a Productivity Dashboard
Successful construction site management means staying on top of multiple project sites with a mix of equipment, vehicles, and workers to deploy and optimize on a daily basis. View the progress to plan for each civil construction project in a single dashboard with our advanced construction technology software. Accurately calculate the productivity of each construction asset and associate it to direct project costs. With real-time cut, fill, volume, and compaction data at your fingertips, you’ll benefit from increased visibility of machine and job site productivity as as project manager or site supervisor.
- Real-time cut, fill, volume, and compaction data
- One dashboard for all site management activities and civil construction project information
- Ability to adjust daily work targets to stay on schedule
- Live daily volume and advanced compaction quality metrics
- Visibility into which machine is being fully or under utilized
Keep Construction Jobsite Progress on Track
Easily track work completed vs work remaining on your construction project to save costs. Drive your equipment and jobsite machine activity from a central site design for real-time progress versus plan updates from the field. Allow for your construction design to model and shift the work as it changes, making sure you get the best utilization out of your machines. Translate your job site machine data from the field into timing and cost savings for the project with Trimble WorksOS.
- Volume and compaction progression relative to a central site design
- Activity setup to define the start/end, quantity, and design targets
- Data flows seamlessly between all stages of the construction project
- Integrated designs from Trimble Business Center published through Trimble WorksManager
- Machine location and status updates
- Upload capability for surveyed surfaces and drone imagery
Avoid Re-Work with 3D Productivity Monitoring
Avoid costly re-work with WorksoS. Get complete visibility at your fingertips with real-time job site productivity data with Trimble WorksOS advanced construction operations management software. Automate field data collection for accurate, real-time information about the progress of work done with respect to the design in terms of production quantities, area graded or area compacted. With WorksOS, we provide transparency across your entire project and organization so operators and supervisors can make smarter on-site decisions.
- 2D cut/fill maps for material movement
- Pass count maps for compaction
- Real-time progress from machine as-built, topographical survey and drone survey input
- Filtering capabilities for on site management based on machines, geofences, and lifts
- Integration with Trimble WorksManager for design and asset management
- Get a complete view of your real-time progress to plan data to improve construction operations and jobsite productivity.
Progressive Volume Charts
View progressive volumes of earth moved over time to understand and analyze site productivity trends. Establish and visualize an advanced plan of project execution with emphasis on movement and flow around the jobsite. View and export accurate and real-time cumulative volumes, presented in daily or weekly totals, as a graph, table or map. Get status and on-time completion transparency for your construction operations with Trimble WorksOS jobsite management software.
- Real-time cumulative totals of earth moved on construction jobsite
- Daily or weekly volumes in graph, table or map formats
- Export for use across your operations and construction business
- Based on accurate machine and survey data for better on site management
- Monitor detailed information about location-based current site management activities
- View where your construction project stands on schedule and any delays or updates on completion timelines.
Activity Workflow Advantage
Activity functionality within WorksOS uses survey surfaces and design data to calculate
quantities and track progress, eliminating tedious and inefficient manual processes and calculations.
It leverages the as-built grid model to calculate live quantity updates to show the remaining cut, fill or cut/fill quantities relative to the initial project estimate. You don’t need to be an expert to create or configure activities in WorkOS, have confidence that the software will produce accurate and reliable data.
- Track progress and productivity to optimize bidding, scheduling and estimating
- Intuitive interface enables users to easily monitor jobsite metrics without having to understand and setup complex filter settings
- Key metrics and completion status of activities in a summary report dashboard for convenient monitoring and reporting
- Identify when progress is slower than planned to make resource corrections to save money and improve planning
Seamless Data Flow from Design to Construct
Integrated Site Design
Projects from Trimble Business Center and WorksManager are automatically transferred into Trimble’s WorksOS operations management system for accurate comparison between ‘planned’ and ‘actual’ work.
To take full advantage of office-to-field interoperability, see more about the Trimble Jobsite Connectivity Bundle here.
Project and Machine Association
Site management activities and project-machine association within Trimble WorksManager is automatically honored within WorksOS and reporting machines are visible on the same cut/fill map.
Automated Field Data Collection
Real-time collection of field conditions from Trimble Earthworks, Trimble Siteworks, and Trimble Stratus help understand work completed vs. work remaining for more productive site management.
Connect Your Construction Data:
Advanced technology solution integrations to make your construction management workflows quicker and smarter.
4 Steps to Connect your Job Site to the Office
Connect all the workflows of your construction project with this actionable quick guide. Learn real ways to get the most out of your machine control systems and enhance on site management activities.
Collaborate & Empower with Jobsite Productivity Information
Shared data from Trimble’s site management solution ensures all project contributors have the latest construction project information to empower their decisions and become more productive. Get accurate project information and stay ahead of the work on the jobsite with our advanced construction technology software.
WorksOS is recognized as one of the most significant new products announced in 2020 by leading construction publications. These awards aim to emphasize innovations and highlight those who are investing in research and development.Read Now
Machine mapping in real-time providing progress quantities. You can filter down to the hour or minute really on material moved on a site. The story of the data can be viewed in a map view showing where the equipment worked. I’m excited where this can go and what it means for production tracking!
Stay ahead of the work on the jobsite with our site management tools
We make it easy to track how your construction project is progressing and improve productivity on the jobsite. Schedule a personal walkthrough to learn how our construction technology solutions can help you.
Featured Jobsite Management News