Trimble Quadri BIM software is your common data environment for continuous sharing of models in production. Our civil engineering and construction software offers a cooperative collaboration platform for infrastructure projects, such as roads and railways. Trimble empowers real-time collaboration in one central model, while enabling you to track changes and access the BIM model seamlessly anywhere, at any time.
Powerful Model Sharing
Share your central model in the cloud according to BIM requirements (BIM maturity from levels 3 and 4). Trimble Quadri BIM modeling software provides a shareable “single source of truth” for core project data that needs to be aligned, well organized, up-to-date, and accessible by all stakeholders working on the construction project.
- Object-oriented for classifying information
- Orchestrating project activities by organizing task and objects in an easy process overview
- Time and Model Maturity
- All BIM and construction data have a well defined and known location
- Network and linear location to all objects
- Open collaboration platform through open formats, by connectors and APIs
Integrated Work Processes
All modifications are linked to a work process in our civil BIM software. Easily track or clarify issues in the model by providing notifications and alerts to anyone on the team.
- Collaboration using the model comments
- Share object and task – not files
- One single source of truth for your model data
- Multiple users work in parallel and share model data across disciplines for collaboration
- With support for a model-oriented way of working through BIM collaboration, fewer drawings are needed on the construction project
Get all the information you need with multiple ways to view your model, from 3D views to long and cross-section views. Through the Table view, Quadri civil BIM software also supports efficient and accurate quantity takeoff across the complete model, independent of what technology tool was used to create the data.
- 3D view
- Topics view
- Visualizer view
- Long-section view
- Cross-section view
- Plan view
- Properties view
- Timeline view
- Explorer view
Interact in an Open Environment
Quadri BIM software connectors and standard file formats provide a software agnostic approach to data flow. Contractors, owners and engineers can interact in a common shared model. It’s easy to extract the data when and how you need to, so that you can avoid and eliminate data duplication.
- Full visibility and transparency between office and field
- Deliver a coherent and constructible model that is able to be used for collaboration throughout the project
- Connect construction data from multiple vendors
- The dataflow to and from Quadri civil construction software is simplified through open formats or Import/Export possibilities
Avoid vendor lock-in, and continue to design in your preferred software in a bidirectional workflow to a live updated collaboration model. No data duplication.
Simplify communication between office and field with visibility to the latest designs. Use designs not ready to build for field planning purposes.
Quantity takeoff across complete model
Use table view for accurate quantity takeoff across the complete BIM model, independent of what tools were used to create the data.
Customize the features and workflows you need with APIs. Easily integrate and connect your data to Quadri BIM collaboration software.
reduction in produced drawings
Achieve greater productivity and efficiency with BIM collaboration
Ensure more successful infrastructure projects and gain a competitive edge while breaking down barriers between the field and office.
Spearheading BIM for infrastructure
Introducing BIM has led to significant gains regarding productivity, quality, and efficiency for Duna Aszfalt Zrt, one of Hungary’s biggest local contractors
Collaborate with Civil BIM Information
Shared data with Trimble’s Civil BIM collaboration software ensures all project contributors have the latest information to empower their decisions and become more productive.
Project Manager, Nye Veier
We needed a platform where we could receive project data from the design engineer and the contractor in a coherent and effective way, throughout the design- and construction phaseRead More
Get started with Trimble Quadri
Get the most out of BIM collaboration from Trimble by speaking to one of our specialists to help determine your business needs and schedule a demo
FEATURED Civil BIM Collaboration SOFTWARE NEWS